Here’s the list, go get some free Bitcoins!
1. Bitvisitor.com - get paid free Bitcoins to visit websites. Lots of sites to visit, this is consistently at the top of our list.
2. Earnfreebitcoins.com – You can earn free Bitcoins by visiting webpages. The average time you need to remain on the page is 3 minutes, but you can open another window and be checking email, browsing, or whatever you’d like while earning bitcoins in a different window.
3. Bithits.info - View websites and get paid free BTC.
4. iwantfreebitcoins.com - The name says it all! You should make this site part of your daily routine.
5. Cointube.tv – We all love to watch videos, and this site makes it possible to get paid free Bitcoins just for watching videos! The site is relatively new, and it doesn’t have a huge number of advertisers yet, so it does run out of videos for you to watch. if so, just come back a few hours later and it will have more for you to view.
6. Coinvisitor.com – Another site that gives you free Bitcoins to visit websites. Easy to use, and pays quickly.
7. BitCrate.com – A good site that has decent payouts, but it frequently runs out of Bitcoins to give away. Check back often.
8. CoinAd.com – CoinAd is a “free bitcoins” website, where you can get small (sometimes big) prizes every hour. All you have to do is to input your Bitcoin wallet address, security code, wait a few seconds and click the ‘Go!’ button.
9. NetLookup.se – Just enter your Bitcoin wallet address and get free Bitcoins every day.
10. Bitcoin4you.net - This site consistently makes the top 10.
11. Coinreaper.com - Visit the site and reap your free Bitcoins. Fast loading and easy to use.
12. Bitcoins4.me - Clever name that does exactly what it promises.
13. VirtualFaucet.com – Simply enter your Bitcoin address and you can receive free Bitcoins every 30 minutes.
14. Bitcoiner.net – A popular site with a good deal of offers.
15. cointicket.org – Can we say this is your ticket to more free BTC?
16. FreeCoins – Decent site that provides small amounts of Bitcoin daily.
17. Dailybitcoins.org - another site that provides a small amount of Bitcoins per day.
18. Bitcoin Street Faucet - Requires a cell phone to receive a text, but good payout of 0.0015 Bitcoin.
19. Freedigitalmoney.com – The name describes exactly what the site does. The free digital money comes in the form of Bitcoin. Simply enter your wallet address and receive your Bitcoin.
20. Peerbet – this site asks for your Peerbet username, but provides no way to get a “username.” That’s OK, though, simply enter your Bitcoin wallet address as the username, and your free daily Bitcoin will be sent immediately.
21. TheFreeBitcoins.com – Simply enter your Bitcoin address, solve the captcha to prove you’re human, and you can get free Bitcoins every 30 minutes.
22. FreeBitcoins.me – Another Bitcoin faucet where you simply enter the address of your Bitcoin wallet, solve the captcha to prove you’re human, and you’ll receive free Bitcoins. You can continue to enter your Bitcoin address every 30 minutes, and each time you do, you’ll get more free Bitcoins.
23. FreeBTC4all.com – Yet another faucet site where you simply enter your Bitcoin address, solve the captcha to prove you’re human, and you will receive free Bitcoins every half hour.
24. BTC4you.com – It’s not a lot, but still another faucet at which you simply enter your Bitcoin address, solve the captcha to prove you’re human, and you can get free BTC. Come back every 30 minutes and request more…
25. BitcoinAddict.com – You can receive the amount of Bitcoins that appears on the main page. There is always a small amount of Bitcoins available as a consolation prize, but during the day at random times they give away much more valuable prizes. Enter your wallet address once per day and earn free Bitcoins daily.
- To create a wallet, sign up for an online service like My Wallet (UK) or Coinbase (US). For these instructions, we'll use Coinbase because they provide a simple, integrated purchase process with two-factor authentication for added security.
- From the lefthand menu, click "Linked Accounts" and add a bank account. It can take several days for Coinbase to successfully link a bank account, so if you intend to purchase any Bitcoins you should plan ahead.
- Once your account is all linked up, click the Buy/Sell Bitcoins link. The page will default to the Buy Bitcoins section so just enter the number you want to purchase, choose your bank account (if you linked more than one), and click the Buy Bitcoins button. The transaction may take a few days to complete, but you'll receive a notification when the Bitcoins have been safely transferred to your wallet.