1. If you are someone who always feels bored then it is a signal that you should start blogging. You might lack many ideas about the entire blogging thing most in particular ‘’how to start a blog’’. All you need to do now is do some research or examine yourself to know what you can start writing about. It can be about your town, your garden, flowers, money, love, health, your activities and so on and so forth. Juts make sure you identify what you are good at. If you have identified what you are good at then consider meeting someone to start a blog for you. You can still do a research on how to start a blog. Don’t worry I will teach you in this book , how to start you first blog. Exciting!!!!
2. Blogging helps you become more confident. If you are someone who doubt your ideas, then blogging can help you wash always such doubts. Adventure into writing and sharing those ideas with others. The feedback you will receive from the writing will help you in understanding the value of what you have and what you can offer to others. This is just a wonderful step to starting you own life.
3. Do you own a business? If the answer is yes, then it is a reason for you to start blogging. According to a survey by HubSpot , 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers.
A blog to a business serve as a tool in connecting customers. It gives your company a voice and enables clients to have confident in your products and services based on the expertise knowledge you are sharing on the blog.
4. If you like inspiring others then consider starting a blog. There are many people out there who just want to see what others are doing, to start up their own ideas; some just need the words you are capable of sharing to push on in life. It is important the act of giving is very important in our society. Many people don't need money to get on with their lives. It will be a wonderful feeling that you are able to give something to people that will inspire them to move on with their lives.
5. Are you someone who wants to learn new things? Blogging is the best way for you to learn new ideas. When is started blogging, it was really a challenge as i sometimes feel, i am not supposed to blog on technology and entrepreneurship since i studied Chemistry in the university. While doing my research i came across several bloggers who blog on topics they did not study in school. There is a medical doctor in India who blogs about mobile technology among others. One of the most inspiring was Laurence Bradford, a lady who decided to become a developer. She learns coding and share it on her blog http://learntocodewith.me/ .
6. Blogging helps you write better. Personally blogging has played an important role in my writing and typing skills. I was able to take the challenge to participate in an international debate because of the confidence I developed as a blogger. So if you consider become an author, poet or just want to improve your essay writing skills, then a blog is a good place to start. You will easily see people who will correct you. Make sure you apply the corrections. There are many other valuable skills you can develop as a blogger. Don’t be a proud person. Also note that, not everybody will correct you the way you expect. Remember when doing what you like, you should be ready to hear what people don’t like. But that should not stop you. Keep writing.
7. Blogging is a great means to promote yourself. You might have some skills, but with those skills you can’t get employment in the companies you love. Starting a blog is a great way to expose you to thousands of such companies. Majority of companies today do a lot of research online to get the best workers. A key word might just land your dream employer to you blog and of course making your dream come true. Note that you must ensure quality in whatever you are writing. Blogging just gives you room for new opportunities and also help you to connect with people like you. A blog is better than a resume.
8. Blogging is a way of having fun. Many people start blogging for fun. Remember you must like what you want to blog about. If you like having fun then a blog will help you in achieving that. It will also improve your creativity.
9. If you want to make a difference, then you can just increase the percentage of authors in the world by starting a blog. In the course of my research, I came across a rule called the 1 percent rule which states ‘’ only 1% of the users of a website actively create new content, while the other 99% of the participants only view’’. There are many willing to view. If you want to become a content creator, then join the 1 percent and who knows we might just talk of the 5% rule someday.
10. Are you still thinking? Ok, may be yes or no. If after point 9 you still don’t find a reason for you to blog. Do you like to take challenges? If your response is yes, then it is just a reason for you to start blogging. Blogging is a challenge. It is a challenge for you to choose a niche, create topics in that niche, create 3-D images for your post, design you blog, and optimize your blog for search engines among others. Blogging is a school where you are the teacher and at the same time the student.The feeling is so great when all this is successful.
If you still can’t find a reason to blog then blogging is not for you. You are not a blogger.
Permit me end this section with these words:
‘’ Blogging is challenging, and challenges are good’’ lifehacker.org
Do you want to know more about blogging? contact me to send you a free ebook on blogging.